Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank you



It seems like I am saying this phrase often lately. The phrase from Winnie the Pooh, "The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get"!

I wanted to take a moment and thank ALL of you who generously take the time to leave me a comment here on my blog. I can't tell you how much your thoughtful words mean to me. My hope is always to be able to visit you and leave a comment in return - to thank you for stopping by and to take the time to get to know you through your writings. I seem to have fallen behind in my visits and for that I apologize. I feel such warmth toward all of you and love making new friends here in blogland. I will eventually get back to you- but my life is at times crazy-busy, so my visits may sometimes be late.

I wanted to take a moment to extend a hand in friendship to a special lady, Mary who recently send me a beautiful vase and card that she made. During one of my visits to a "Pink Saturday" post, she was offering a lovely vase in a drawing. Of course I couldn't pass up such a kind offer so I asked her to put my name in the drawing - never imagining that I would win. I did!
And here it is! Isn't it lovely? She made this pretty card for me too! Such a special gift - It was really fun to look out on my porch and see a present waiting just for me! Thank you so much Mary for your thoughtfulness - I will treasure it and put it in a place of honor!
Check out Mary's blog - she always has great posts to share!

I have two awards that I need to post about soon. Again - I haven't forgotten - I feel very blessed to have received them both - just haven't had the time to post about them decently. Bear with me as I try to play catch up!
To all of my dear cyber friends out there - You all mean the world to me!
Have a blessed day today,
Kymber

4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a lovely vase, Kymber! And what a nice friend Mary is!

Hope you're having a good day, and I'm thankful for you, too! :-)

XO,

Sheila

Glenda said...

I am running behind and I don't work outside the home. I have been behind so often lately, on the things that I would like to do, that I'm beginning to accept this state as normal.

I understand from what bloggers say, that blogging takes a fair amount of time. When you work, and have a home to run and take care of, time is at a premium. Just remember, all you can do is "all" you can do.

You of course can't visit my blog, since I don't and won't have one, but you don't even need to respond to me in your comments unless I've asked you a question or you have one for me. Rest assured that I make sure to read all the comments of the blogs that I follow before I overwrite that comment page in Favorites.

Lighten up on yourself, Kymber. Blogging is supposed to be fun, not a chore. Right? That is rhetorical, no need to respond with an answer.

Mary said...

Kymber, I can see the vase went to a good home! Thank you so much for such a sweet post. I hope you visit often and please don't feel pressured to respond. I work full time and barely have enough time for all the things I have to do, let alone all the things I want to do! And now that your no longer an empty nester your going to be especially busy! Enjoy the rest of the week. Mary

Anonymous said...

My Mother always said the behinder I get.I never realized it was Winnie the pooh,hmmmm...Ann